I can't believe how big Beau is getting! I love his cute little smile. Your kids are so cute! Oh, and yes, we are moving back. The moving truck rolls out of Cleveland May 18th! Yeah!
What I don't miss...is having to watch Caillou (background noise), that kid is so whiny! Looks like Devyn was into it though...and that's all that matters when it gives you few extra minutes.
4 comments:
Yay!! What a cutie!
Ditto! Way too cute!
I can't believe how big Beau is getting! I love his cute little smile. Your kids are so cute! Oh, and yes, we are moving back. The moving truck rolls out of Cleveland May 18th! Yeah!
Soooo stinkin cute! I really miss that stage!
What I don't miss...is having to watch Caillou (background noise), that kid is so whiny! Looks like Devyn was into it though...and that's all that matters when it gives you few extra minutes.
Post a Comment