Wednesday, April 8, 2009

That's a first

We've had a few firsts around here lately.....Finally a full mouth of teeth! She looks so grown up!
Back in December she still lacked 2 bottom and 4 top teeth!
Beau got his two bottom teeth.
He had his first taste of Peter piper pizza crust!
His first french fry courtesy of The King!

And his first taste of apple juice! Not a fan yet, but next time we'll water it down, and I think he'll come around!

4 comments:

Mel said...

You're kids are so cute! Way to go Devyn and Beau on your new teeth!

The Standrings said...

I love the picture of him trying the apple juice. Beau's eyes are the best!

The Parkers said...

They are getting so big! Hey I am going to be down there April 18-25th...I told Tara and she is getting a girls night together but I thought I would give a heads up because I am so excited! My family doesn't know so I haven't posted anything but I am excited to see you and to hang out!

Christine said...

Wow! I haven't checked you blog in a while and I have to say, "Dang! You guys have some way-too-cute kids!"