

We have a new FAVORITE! Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center in Chandler. We went for the first time this week and all I can say is WE WILL BE BACK! Summer weather this soon.....BRING IT ON! We are ready!

I can't believe how easy this kid is! Once again missing his morning nap and you would never even know it! He is the HAPPIEST kid no matter what!

Devyn and Chloe

Nixon and Beau are only two weeks apart! Look at those chubs!


Devyn was a little timid about the slide at first, but once she got the courage there was no stopping her! As soon as she finished she would say "I just want to go one more time". Eventually I had enough and told her that she could as many times as she wanted and she didn't have to say it every time! She is such a CHATTERBOX!

Beau is finally starting to make an attempt at crawling! He really wanted some grapes, and few times he was able to get one, only to have it ripped from his tiny hands before he could get it to his mouth!

No grapes...but the container will just have to do!
3 comments:
What a fun place! The kids look so cute in their bathing suits! Glad you are ready for the summer heat!
How Fun! I need to go there. It looks like a blast for the kids and nice and refreshing for me!
I'm glad you put some pics up so I could see the place! I'm excited to go sometime, look so fun! I won't make it Thursday, cuz I'm babysitting my sister-in-laws kids but maybe the next time you guys go!
Post a Comment