Monday, April 20, 2009

Workin at the Car Wash....

This past Saturday my Young Women had a car wash to fund raise for girls camp. With Jason out of town I thought I wouldn't be able to help out because I had the kids. I guess I was wrong! We took our car to get washed and show our support and Devyn jumped right in started drying cars like a champ!
She even took a turn holding signs out by the street!
I had to laugh when this guy pulled up! Not sure how much he donated, but it probably wasn't enough!
Taking a much deserved break and enjoying a little snack!
It was all during this little guys nap time! He was so TIRED! He just laid his head on one of the girls shoulders and stared off. Poor kid, he was such a good sport! I can't believe it, but he is 8 months old today!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Tell Devyn I'm on my way over!! What a good helper!

The Standrings said...

aaahh sweet, that last pic is so cute

Stephanie Evans said...

Bettina- your kids are so cute! Your little girl looks just like you and I love your little boys eyes! What a champ for staying up during his nap :)

The Slider Family said...

She is so cute! It looks like you have a hard worker on your hands. Can't complain about that!:) Beau is such a champ to miss naptime for you...what a sweetie!