Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Our Easter fun started on Saturday evening when we had a birthday barbecue for my brother Richard who turned 24! Richard had been serving in Iraq for over a year and was able to come home(to his home in Hawaii) back in February! He also got married back in August when he was on leave, but unfortunately most of our family could not make it to Hawaii for the wedding, so this was our first time meeting his wife Bri! It was so fun to see them and spend time with the family! I wish I had a pic of them to post, but I didn't think to get one at the time!
Beau was excited about his basket!
The Hunt....

The goodies

That night I (the Easter bunny) prepared the kiddos baskets for Easter Morning! I got creative with beau's basket, it was filled with rice puffs, mums and a binkie!
Devyn watched morning cartoons when suddenly the door bell rang...
When she answered the door there they were...
It was so exciting!
they loved every second of digging into their baskets!

no candy for Beau this year but the baby goodies did the trick!

he loved them!
Devyn loved all her candy and chocolates!
Easter Best! They looked so cute!


4 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

Oh my goodness! Your babes are always decked out so cute!! Looks like a fun Easter :)

The Slider Family said...

You are such a cute Mom! I love your creative Easter baskets. And the kiddos looked darling in their Easter best!

Staci said...

FUN EASTER! And I Love the Easter Sunday Clothes! SO cute! Did Kylee make the skirt & tie?

I love Beau's smiley face!!!

PS-Have you checked out my clock blog lately, I'm having a free giveaway!:)
http://clocksbystaci.blogspot.com/

jklaproth said...

hey girl! thanks for the blog comment...it was a fun weekend for sure, but messy! yours looks awesome! I wish we had a ton of family/cousins to do fun things with! so jealous. love the Easter outfits, and your hair is so cute i love it!