
This past Saturday we went to see SESAME STREET LIVE! For FREE! My friend Maren knew someone... who knew someone... who worked with someone who won a bunch of tickets on the radio! Lucky us! We had so much fun!


Even a tootsie roll couldn't break her stare! I wasn't sure how she would like the show, because she never watches it at home, but she loved it!

When I told her where we were going she immediately remembered back when we went to Disney on Ice and she saw RED binoculars, which she passed up to get the princess wand, and she said "and i can get the red binoculars!" To my surprise they had some! So of course I had to get them!


On the ride home the girls got a cone from McDonald's! No Mc D's for us...only the good stuff would do! Thanks to Maren's Ortho office, our concretes were also FREE! Thanks again Maren for the fun (almost totally Free) Girls day!

This video is really dark and sideways, but I just had to include it! Devyn was rockin out in the aisle during the show and it was hilarious!
5 comments:
soooo lucky!!! i love when that happens, and especially when the connections are totally free! so fun, and i love your hair!
Lucky ducks! I love free stuff! Cute pic of you and Devyn!
OH man! I wanted to take Parker SO badly! He is OBSESSED with Elmo! Unfortunately I didn't have connections & when I found out the tickets were $50, I decided we weren't going. Glad you guys had FUN!!!
We've wanted to do something like that for Gage, hopefully someday. I love your hair like that by-the-way. Not many people can pull off bangs like that :)
Looks like fun! Hey next time you do a play group let me know, I would love to start coming to those:)
Post a Comment