Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mel & Me

GIRLS TRIP!!! I went to cali this week with one of my best friends Melissa Rogers! We flew into the Burbank airport on Tuesday, it was so small we exited the plane outside! This was a first for me! I felt like I was getting off air force one or something, it was cool!
We crashed at her brother Ethan's place and he even gave us his car to drive around! He was so awesome! He graduating from Law School next week! Congrats Ethan!
My first taste of Pinkberry!
We had dinner at the Famous Pink's Hot dogs!



Hollywood Blvd STARS

Wednesday we spent the day a Six Flags and we had so much fun!
It was a great day to go! There was hardly anyone! We only waited in one line all day and only for about 10 minutes! We even had the Colossus all to ourselves!

Devyn is always wanting her blanket tied around her neck as a cape so she can be "Super Devyn"! so when I saw this cape at Six Flags I couldn't resist! She loves it!

9 comments:

Mel said...

FUN!! And Devyn looks way too cute with that cape!

Unknown said...

That is SO FUN that you got to do a GIRLS TRIP with Melissa! Looks like you had a blast!!!

Elise said...

Looks like you had a FUN time! Devyn's cape is perfect! Super cute!!

Hope said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The hot dogs looked yummy! Next trip Oakland?!!!Oh yeah and I love the last pic of Devyn!

woodsfam said...

Okay so here is my e-mail, solpatrol@hotmail.com. Can't wait for the next playgroup!!

Giles Fam said...

What cute pics of you and Melissa!! I bet you guys had a blast--what a good idea to have a little getaway.

The Hills said...

looks like you had a blast! too bad i had to go off and get pregnant :) and miss out on such a fun trip! glad you 2 had fun!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun girls trip!! I still haven't had Pinkberry. I will try it someday! How did you like Pinks? We went one summer and waited in line for over an hour. Kinda overrated if you ask me. Fun experience though! I can't believe how big Beau is. Such a little hottie! You and Devyn have the cutest hair! Now I want to cut mine.

Adam and Jess said...

What a blast. I love girls trips, but it's sad because I haven't taken one with just the girls since right after we graduated, before Jenni got married. Flashbacks. You guys look like you had fun!!!