I consider myself a PLANNER. Never leaving the house without filling my bag with everything I could possibly need! Yesterday the kids and I stopped by the San Tan Mall, I had PLANNED on letting Devyn spend some time in the play area. What I had not PLANNED on was the splash pad. It was empty and so enticing! Devyn really wanted to run through it, so I thought why not! It's about time I let go a little bit! So without a swimsuit or even a change of clothes, I said go for it! She did and she loved every ounce of it! (and I knew we were heading right home afterward! Ok ok, I couldn't totally let go!)







Beau even got in on the action! He LOVED it! It was great to watch them! They had the time of their lives! They were soaked! It was worth every drop! We definitely PLAN on going back, and when I say PLAN, I mean swimsuits & towels!



5 comments:
haha!! That sounds like me! I guess we do need to let go once in awhile! Nice that you had the whole pad to yourself!
Looks like they had a blast. I too am not a spontanious person...I have to have everything planned. But the spontanious things I've done are my best memories. We should all "let go" more often.
Those are the greatest moments. Its good to let go, you dont feel so stressed.
That looks like a BLAST!!! How fun :)
omg bettina...your kids are so adorable! [and i LOVE thier names!]
thanks for sayin' hi on my blog...it's been fun to catch up e-style. (:
Post a Comment