We spent Memorial Day at the Wildlife World Zoo. It was quite the drive to Litchfield, but so worth it! We had the greatest time and saw so many cool birds, animals and fish!


Feeding the fish. If only I would have realized that most of the pictures I would get of Devyn all day were going to be the back of her head I may have at least run a brush though her hair! But it was a roll out of bed and go kind of morning!


The Sky Ride was one of our favorite parts! It was so nice to give our feet a rest and take a little break from the sun! It was fun to see the animals from up above!
I really wanted to feed the giraffe but by the time we got to that side of the park we were pretty worn out, so I had to settle for a picture of someone else doing it! Look at that tongue!
The Zoo has the biggest aquarium in AZ! This was one of the reasons we wanted to make the long drive!
I absolutely love this picture of Devyn with the penguin! She was up close and loving it, but every once in a while they would get a little too close and freak her out!








6 comments:
Hi Bettina,
I just checked our your blog
and your kids are adorable! I absolutely LOVE their names!
Just so you know, to add the buttons to your sidebar, you right click on the picture, save to your computer, then add as a "gadget", then add as a "picture",just like you added your pics of your children. You just add the web URL where it says URL above the pic.
Let me know if you need help.
Talk to you soon,
Kati
Looks like a fun filled day! We'll have to check it out when it cools off! I love the pic of Devyn and the penquin!
what a fun outing! your kids are too cute!
I used to live only 10 minutes away from that zoo and we went all the time! I prefer that one to the phoenix zoo because it is smaller and the animals are closer and more entertaining. Glad you found it and experienced it.
PS - Our kids remember that zoo as the one with the biting swans. Hope you guys didn't get nibbled on.
Love the pic of Devyn with the penquin, too cute! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment