Monday, June 8, 2009

One of those days

A few weeks ago the kids and I just had ONE OF THOSE DAYS......One of those days where everything else could wait while we PLAYED!

We did a lot of laughing!

made silly faces!
Got stuck under one of the kitchen chairs!
Hid in the couch!
We dined on army men, bananas, carrots and strawberry burgers!


And we taught Beau to clap! We love having THOSE kind of days!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

You have the 2 cutest kids in the world!! I lOvE those kind of days!! :) They need to happen more often!

The Standrings said...

your house (what i could see of it in the pictures) is way cute! and those kiddos just couldn't get any cuter!

Giles Fam said...

Ditto to the other comments made. Super cute house, and SUPER CUTE KIDS!

jake and jenni said...

I need to stop by your blog more often you all are so adorable!