Friday, June 19, 2009

perfect weather

The weather has been so nice at night for weeks! Perfect for flying kites!

A few weeks ago Jason took Devyn to the Walgreens around the corner to get a kite. She picked Spiderman over everything else! She doesn't even know who he is but it totally fits her! Lately she really has been into being "SUPER"! That's why for her birthday this year she is having a "SUPER" party! I'm making capes for all the kids (and babies because I had scraps). That's almost 30 capes!! Ambitious I know...but I really wanted to! we'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

Mel said...

She is seriously SOOOOO cute! Hope she has a SUPER birthday!

Passion for Baby Fashion said...

Hi Bettina, I need your address and size beanie for the giveaway you won!!! Congrats on that by the way.

Kati@lbboutique.com

Thanks!

jake and jenni said...

How fun! I don't think I have ever done kites with my kids- good idea! Also- I love the SUPER birthday idea- too fun!

The Thatchers said...

I love the idea of a "super" party. Its so cute.