The Costumes-Yeehaw!! Jason helped me use my dad's old belt buckles to make the kids there very own custom belts. They turned out so cute!
The Food
The Fun
Wednesday night we headed over to my parents neighborhood Halloween party. I grew up going to this party, so it's fun to take my kids and see old friends and neighbors. Devyn had a great time fishing, tossing rings and riding on daddy's shoulders! What a night!
5 comments:
They look adorable! What a cute idea for costumes. Their buckles are the best part! Too Cute!
What a cute theme! I love the belt buckles!
What a cute cowboy and cowgirl! Good job on the buckles too!
I'm seriously so jealous! I miss that neighborhood carnival!! And how fun that you can now enjoy it with your kids!
I'm seriously so jealous! I miss that neighborhood carnival!! And how fun that you can now enjoy it with your kids!
Post a Comment