
Typical Devyn on the way to Grandma and Grandpa Hunt's house. She is always so happy and excited to go there! Here is her first attempt at giving to peace sign, it needs a little work but overall it's not too shabby!!

Grandma knows how to spoil all the grand kids! Treats from the "candy locker" and ice cream! Devyn was in heaven with this huge adult size serving of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top!

She knows how to put it away!

She loves to play grandma's piano

I love that Grandma's house has all the necessary baby equipment to make the day go smoothly!

Yesterday while spending the day at Grandma's, Devyn headed downstairs to the "big girl bed" to take her afternoon nap. She's usually good about staying in the bed and taking a nap, but this time she decided she was going to play a little first. The only problem is she decided to play in the saucer, which she cannot get out of on her own! So, I'm sure after many attempts to get out and no success, she eventually gave up and went to sleep! Meanwhile I had crashed on the couch upstairs after getting Beau to sleep in the swing. I never heard a peep out of her! When I got up my mom had told me that she had heard Devyn crying and went downstairs to check on her, thinking she may have fallen off the bed. She looked into the dark room and could not see her on the bed or the floor and by this time she had stopped crying and fallen back to sleep. I told my mom she was probably under the covers and was having a bad dream. Then, the end of nap time rolls around and I hear Devyn crying AGAIN!. I'm thinking, why doesn't she just come upstairs! When I get downstairs and I turn on the light this is what I find! I just about peed my pants laughing! And as you can guess, I left her there so I could run upstairs to get my camera!! PRICELESS!! I asked her if she slept in the bed, she said no, I asked her if she got stuck in the saucer and fell asleep, she shamelessly put her head down and said no! She was so embarrassed and never fessed up to sleeping in the saucer, but I have the picture to prove it!!
6 comments:
Ok, that is seriously too funny. THat story made me laugh out loud. :) Poor thing--all embarassed. Oh, and she is so a mini little version of you--it's not even funny!
That is too funny! She is so freakin cute! I really was laughing while reading this. I can just picture her getting all emabarrased! Love it!
oh my heck, that is the funniest thing ever! i cant believe she slept in there. poor thing.
That is such a funny story! She totally looks like he just woke up in that pic too. What a character.
I am so glad you took a picture because that is hilarious!
HAHA!! I love it! That is so funny!
Post a Comment