Monday, October 20, 2008

BONES

I'm about a month late posting about this, but better late than never, right?! Devyn is totally obsessed with Beau and everything he does! One day I had the two of them on the bed so I could take a few pictures of them together. Devyn sees Beau's little hand in a fist and puts her fist to his and says "He want BONES". It was so sweet!

She loves her baby brother so much! I'm so lucky that she hasn't been jealous, so far so good anyway!

7 comments:

Karissa said...

That is so CUTE! I cant believe how much your kids look just like Becky's kids. I thought Beau was Marshall. I guess thats what happens when brothers marry sisters:)

Mel said...

What a sweetie!!

Elise said...

She is so cute! What a great big sister!

Adam and Jess said...

What a cute picture of her giving kisses. I think you're very lucky she's not jealous, hopefully I'll be able to say the same for us.

jklaproth said...

haha! that's hilarious. way to already teach him the knuckles Devyn! so cute.

The Parkers said...

That is too cute! Way to be a big sister!

The Slider Family said...

What a cool picture! Devyn is a sweet girl...that is why she came first. Beau is so cute!