Monday, October 6, 2008

Business Time

The Mullet: business in the front, party in the back. After 6 weeks of partying hard, it was time to get down to business! Beau was born with this lovely mullet and I've wanted to cut it so many times but every time I thought to do it I didn't have anyone around to hold him! This weekend I finally got my chance! Well, actually, Jason got the chance, and I held him during the cut.
No more party here! We are all business!!
Devyn got her hair cut too! She is so good with haircuts! Every time it gets easier and easier! All I have to do is supply her with popsicles and occasionally remind her to keep her head straight, look up, or look down.
She looks so cute, and she knows it!

8 comments:

Giles Fam said...

You did such a great job! Cali is in desperate need of a haircut, but I guess I don't go through with it because I'm afraid it will make her look too grown up---and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I still want her to be my baby!

But again--so cute! Your kids look adorable!!

Karissa said...

So much better! All my kids have had mullets at one time or another:) Devyn looks beautiful as usual.

Elise said...

They look great! Devyn is such a cute girl!

Mel said...

I'm so jealous of Devyn's hair! Your kids are so cute!

The Neilson Times said...

LOve the haircuts! It looks and sounds like your little family is having fun, Devyn and Beau are adorable!

Tiff Hunt said...

WHAT??? NO MORE MULLET! Adyson has one so bad and Paul loved it! Ya, I cut it! I think I am going to take her to get her hair cut! She needs it!! Devyn is so cute I love how cute her hair is!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Cute blog Bettina! Your kids are so cute. It was fun seeing you the other day.

Staci said...

I remember Parker's little mullet. It had to go when it was hanging over the outside of his shirt collars! And Devyn's haircut is SO CUTE as always. I'm impressed she sits still for you!:)