Last week I got Devyn her very first backpack. Although she isn't in preschool yet, I figured I could use to hold diapers/wipes,snacks and sipees, when I drop her off at the baby sitter's or to play.
She likes to wear it all the time and is asking to go to school now. I told her she has to go potty on the toilet before she can go to school. Hopefully this will help motivate her to potty train! Because as of now she isn't the least bit interested!!
She loves it almost as much as I do! I noticed the backpack a couple of months ago and wanted it so bad, but wasn't willing to pay $30 dollars for it. I kept an eye on it and ended up getting it for only $10 dollars, which makes me love it even more!! I love good deals!
My little man, or Mr. Man as I like to call him! He is such a happy, smiley baby! He got his first taste of the bumbo last week and loves it! Too cute!
Devyn likes baths. Lately she has made too big of a mess with all the splashing she does, so we went back to showers. Normally she showers in our shower(which cannot be plugged!) but it wasn't very clean, so we tried the hall bathroom. The first time went really well and she had a lot of fun with her new surroundings. The next day didn't go quite as smoothly!! First she played with the bar of soap and got it in her eyes, that didn't make her too happy, but she recovered quickly and continued to play. Then, she decides to plug the tub! Of course I have no idea, because I'm feeding the baby down the hall! I was listening to her play the entire time, and nothing sounded suspicious! Well, apparently my ears need to be checked!! Because when I went to get her out, this is what I find! I just about died! At first I was so MAD and told her to unplug it, then I realized I needed a good picture, so I ran and got the camera before too much of the water could drain! I removed the stopper, problem solved!


5 comments:
How freaking cute! I love Devyn's hat! She is so cute in them! And I can't believe how big Beau is! Seems like you just had him....How old is he again? And I love that you always run to get your camara before you get too upset! haha
HAHA!! What a smart girl, plugging up the shower! Love it! And you gotta love the Bumbo's: best invention EVER!
Beau has such a cute smile! I cant wait until Blake starts smiling for long periods of time! As always Devyn is soo cute!
beau is so adorable. devyn is getting so big. such a cute family.
its been hard for me to even think about what happened. i want to go really bad and was planning on it. but i talked to jenny today and she said it probly wont be good for me. and i thought about it and i dont think i could handle it. my husband is a police officer and we have a three month old also. i dont know what to do.
Post a Comment