Monday, November 3, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Halloween night we turned out our lights and ditched the trick or treaters for my sister Becky's ward trunk or treat in Queen Creek. The weather was so nice, it's amazing the temperature difference, it really helps to have all that farmland around! After giving Devyn a little instruction, she was off! She would spot the person with the candy bowl and like a magnet she was there! I love this picture of captain Jack tossing her some skittles! He made it by the way!

Devyn saw her friend Markie, and apparently it had been way too long since they had seen each other! Markie took her hand and side by side they collected candy together!
Devyn stood in front of this bowl and helped herself to more than her share of candy! They just laughed and said it was OK, but I finally got her to move on! She seriously would have stood there until she had emptied the bowl!


Devyn wasn't so sure about this guy! I don't know if she was scared, but she just stood there and stared! But of course it didn't keep her from taking some candy! Brave and determined, anything for candy!




7 comments:

Mel said...

HAHA! I love the pic of Devyn with the little man! Classic!!

Mark and Karen said...

What a brave, smart, cute little girl.

Hope said...

SO cute! I already saved myself a copy.

The Slider Family said...

I love Trunk or Treats. They are the best when you have little kids...you can get more candy quicker then going house to house. Devyn made a brave little cowgirl. So cute!

Karissa said...

Wow she is brave. That little guy creeps me out. I would have screamed and ran away crying!

Elise said...

I love that picture of Devyn just staring at the little man. It cracks me up. Your kids are sooo cute!

Mikelle said...

Cute little cowgirl. Beau is looks adorable too.