Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This Kid.......

Is already hooked to cartoons! (watching gabba gabba)
Was the perfect movie date! (Twilight)
Is always so happy! Seriously!
and so handsome!
I'm his Mom and I love every minute of it!




4 comments:

Elise said...

I know the feeling of loving every minute of being a mom! He is such a cute and happy little dude! By the way i love the sweater vest! so handsome!

Mel said...

What a cutie! Enjoy every minute of it because he'll soon be heading off to Kindergarten!

Karissa said...

oh what a cutie! he is getting so big, how fun!

Maren said...

he is so cute. and getting so big! i cant believe jade is already 8 weeks. crazy how fast time flies. we still need to get together so i can meet beau. everytime i called, you already had something going on. we need to soon!