Monday, August 3, 2009

U GOT SERVED!!


Tonight we played Devyn's favorite game, Memory, and I'm not even kidding, she made a match, pointed right at Jason and said "I serveded you!" First of all we could not believe our ears, we looked at each other and said "did she just say that?" We have no idea where she got it or how she even knows what it means, but it was hilarious!! We just got SERVED by our 3 year old tonight in a game of memory! Ahh memories.....


Later we asked her what "I serveded you" meant and she says " it means you beat someone at something". She totally knew what she was saying! Now if we could just figure out where she got it!

11 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Too funny!!! I love it :)

angiedunn said...

um, that is HILarious. aren't little kids such a crack up?

she's stinking cute, bettina. (:

Mel said...

haha! Too funny!

Staci said...

SOOOO cute!!! Go Devyn!

Mark and Karen said...

:-)

The Parkers said...

k that is hilarious!! She is getting so big!

jtbarker said...

Oh my goodness! that is so funny! we need to get together soon!

jtbarker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Jess said...

Kids say the cutest things:)

The Thatchers said...

Thats one of the funniest things i have ever heard.

The Slider Family said...

Ha! That is so cute! I loved your 24th pics. I had to laugh at the stage fright Devyn had at race time! My kids did the same thing when they were younger!

P.S. How do you combine all of your pics? I love that!