Beau is 1 today!! We celebrated early at Grandma & Grandpa Hunt's this past Sunday night. Instead of a party this year, we just did cake! I've always wanted to have my kids dig into their very own little cake and that's just what we did. With Devyn's 1st birthday at Amazing Jake's, we didn't want her to get all messy, but we should have! The pictures are worth the mess!! Beau started off happy, but a little confused when we all sung to him. Devyn helped him blow out the candle, and as you can see from the picture, he didn't care for the smoke in his eye!Thursday, August 20, 2009
Birthday boy
Beau is 1 today!! We celebrated early at Grandma & Grandpa Hunt's this past Sunday night. Instead of a party this year, we just did cake! I've always wanted to have my kids dig into their very own little cake and that's just what we did. With Devyn's 1st birthday at Amazing Jake's, we didn't want her to get all messy, but we should have! The pictures are worth the mess!! Beau started off happy, but a little confused when we all sung to him. Devyn helped him blow out the candle, and as you can see from the picture, he didn't care for the smoke in his eye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Lucky man! I'd LOVE my own birthday cake! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!
Happy Birthday Beau!! I love 1st birthdays and watching them dig into their cakes!
Has it been a year already?! Happy Birthday Beau!
Happy Birthday Mr Man! i love the pjs!
I cant get over how ADORABLE your kids are! But seriously what did I expect you and the hubs are beautiful couple!
He is so cute and messy...love it!
happy birthday, little beau! can't believe it! ok, i am dying about your getting locked in the bedroom story. i would have FREAKED!
Post a Comment