Life is just cruisin along for us but lately we have been cruisin a little differently....Beau is now in his forward facing seat and LOveS it!! Every time we pull out of the driveway he claps with excitement! He has even fallen asleep in it (0nce) which is a total miracle! This kid doesn't sleep anywhere but his bed!
Devyn has upgraded to a booster seat! she is so excited! Can't you tell?Oh and I keep forgetting to mention, she has been potty trained since April (even through the night!!) She also starts Preschool in September, which she cannot wait for!! She sure is growing up!! FAST!!




8 comments:
Cute picutes! They grow up sooooo fast!
Beau's face in that last pic is priceless!! He's just so proud of himself!! :)
what?? he's already going to be 1?? wasn't it just last week that i saw you and you were pregnant with him???
They are SO cute!!! I turned Ryler forward facing already...don't tell anyone! We don't have rear air and he was MELTING facing backwards!
Your kids are so cute!
Holy cow, I can't believe he is almost one! And congrats to Devyn on potty training and moving on up to the booster!!
The front facing change is so exciting! All of the sudden they don't mind riding in the car so much. HOORAY! They are super adorable kiddos!
Your kids are so cute! I love your blog. I wish I could be at the SCC game. Tell everyone I say hi!
so cute! i cant wait to turn jade around. she cant wait either. the last couple months are torchure for everyone! i might have to do it early like you. way to go beau on the stairs. he was doing so good at my house the other day. jade could care less about them. love your new header too.
Post a Comment