
Devyn has been so good with her swimming lately! She will swim from the step to me over and over and over again! Last week we went swimming at my brother john's house and she found these goggles. She loved them and they looked so cute on her!

One afternoon while watching cartoons, she found Jason's visor. She put it on every different way! she liked it so much she didn't want to take it off!


Not long after getting her princess dress up clothes I was trying to show her how to pose. I had a hand on my hip with a little bend in my side. This is what she came up with!!

Last night Jason and I went to the movies and left Devyn with my parents. She had skipped her nap for the day and by the time we got back from an extremely long movie, this is how we found her! with her shirt around her waist and an arm out of her tank top! I'm pretty sure that she is obsessed with "dressing up" and she got creative with her own clothes!! What a trend setter!!
9 comments:
cute pictures. she is such a poser! brynlee still runs the other way when she sees me pull the camera out. she hates getting her picture taken! steph was at my ward today and we are going to try to get together friday, you in?
no idea what time. we just said lets get together friday and that was the end of the conversation. i told her i would call her this week. i am working tues, wed, thurs so i will call her today and let you know.
She is so funny! I love her pose:) Did you guys see dark knight? We saw that and it was so long but so good.
Hey! Devyn is so adorable i love it. every picture! she definately looks like she has quite the personality. we went to snowflake for the 24th too..but we actually stayed in snowflake. tons of fun!
She is so stinkin' cute! Love the pose!
LOVE the modelling pose--she can totally pull it off! :)
Ok, I need to know where you buy all of Devyn's cute leggings. Please let me know! Thanks
I love all of her fun cute outfits. You are going to be in trouble with her when she is older she is stinkin cute.
She knows what the camera (and mom) wants to see. She's so CUTE!
Post a Comment