Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Party continues....

We ended up canceling Devyn's pool party due to the monsoon forcast.(it didn't even end up raining!)Instead we did a little more celebrating with family on sunday evening.

She recieved more fun gifts. She absolutely loves the kitchen stuff! soon she will have a play kitchen to go with it!
Such a girl! She is so into her new dress up clothes!
My mom is the best!! she makes the cutest rag quilts! She gave Devyn this for her birthday and it matches her new BIG GIRL room! It is going to be so cute!!More on that in an upcoming post!

6 comments:

The Parkers said...

That quilt is so dang cute!!

Tiff Hunt said...

Devyn is so cute!! I love her hair! I love your mom's rag quilts too! She made one for Adyson and I love it! I am going to see if sometime she will teach me how to do it!

Maren said...

what a fun birthday! brynlee is getting the same thing. she is obsessed with kitchen stuff and pretend play so we got her a kitchen. i still need to buy the accessories to go with it though. i looked and looked for about a month on craigslist for a kitchen but no luck. there were a few but nothing worth buying. i cant believe how pricey they are brand new! oh well, she will love it! i cant wait to see pictures of her big girl room. cute colors, cute quilt. i went with different shades of pink in brynlees room. something bright and fun! only 30 something days left, im jealous! having a shower?

Maren said...

p.s. how do you know jesse and karissa? i dont know her but i hung out with jesse in HS. i just saw their name under your friends list.

Mel said...

Ok I LOVE the quilt. I need to be having a chat with your mom. Tell her she needs to have a class so I can come and learn!

Staci said...

I want that RAG QUILT in my size!!!