Jason really wanted me to try to pull back Devyn's hair. He's always tucking it behind her ears because he says it's cuter that way.(he has a thing with ears) So, I gave it a try. It didn't last long, but she sure did look cute! And a little SPANISH! Which brings me to the reason for this post. As I've mentioned before, Devyn loves Dora and Diego. Well, a couple of days ago we were swimming with some cousins at my parents. She was sliding down the kiddie slide, where I was there to catch her. As she was getting ready to slide to me once again, she heard her cousin Kara call for help, Devyn then proceeded to say "AYUDA ME" "HELP" (in perfect spanish) in attempts to get my attention so I would be ready to catch her! I couldn't believe it! This was the first time she had ever repeated that line(from Diego), and it was hilarious!! She's our little bilingual senorita!! Saturday, July 12, 2008
little Senorita
Jason really wanted me to try to pull back Devyn's hair. He's always tucking it behind her ears because he says it's cuter that way.(he has a thing with ears) So, I gave it a try. It didn't last long, but she sure did look cute! And a little SPANISH! Which brings me to the reason for this post. As I've mentioned before, Devyn loves Dora and Diego. Well, a couple of days ago we were swimming with some cousins at my parents. She was sliding down the kiddie slide, where I was there to catch her. As she was getting ready to slide to me once again, she heard her cousin Kara call for help, Devyn then proceeded to say "AYUDA ME" "HELP" (in perfect spanish) in attempts to get my attention so I would be ready to catch her! I couldn't believe it! This was the first time she had ever repeated that line(from Diego), and it was hilarious!! She's our little bilingual senorita!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That's so funny. Shealee says that all the time. Aren't Dora and Diego just great!? Devyn is a cute little senorita.
So cute and so smart! Have your mom start teaching her now, she'll be amazing!
oh my gosh, so cute
Wow! I am laughing so hard, I love the things they pick up on and say, but in spanish? She is not only such a beautiful little girl, but so smart too!
I cannot believe your due date is sooooooo soon, I am really jealous.
That is so funny. My kids watch that all the time and have never repeated any spanish. I know thats where I learned my spanish from. She is so smart!
oh my goodness! i love her hair pulled back! she looks so grown up! very cute! :)
i didnt realize the girls were so close in age! mylie will be turning 2 next month! WHERE did the first 2 years of her life go! ITS GOING WAY TOO FAST! :(
That is so funny! She is so cute! Don't forget to send me a text when you have your'e baby. I know we always say this and it never happens but we need to get together! You know my days off girl so hit me up!
your little senorita is muy bonita!! thats about all the spanish i know :) shes to die for cute!
That's hilarious. Kids pick up on so much it's crazy. Gage looked at the number 4 one time and just said quatro and it took me by suprise.
Post a Comment