We had a White Christmas in Heber this year!My mom gave all us kids a family home evening packet with the nativity story with all the characters, jammies, slippers and snacks. We took ours to Heber with us to do on Christmas Eve.
That night we read the nativity story, and as the story went on, Devyn hung each part on the tree. The kids wore their Christmas jammies and crocheted red slippers with bells, just like my Grandma Hunt used to make!


There was plenty of snow for making "Frosty" with Grandma Secrist!Devyn thought for sure he was going to come to life!







4 comments:
That's the one thing we haven't been able to do this season YET...play in the snow! How fun for you guys! Glad you had such a great Christmas!
I love how you did all the collages. Very cute. I have never had a white Christmas before...how great!
How fun to have a "white Christmas"!
Love the PJ's too!
Aw I miss cold weather at Christmas time! I love their matching pajamas.
Post a Comment