
We spent the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in Heber. Jason's dad was drawn for elk this year, so the boys went hunting and got one!!

The kids spent some time playing with Becky's homemade play dough, which they loved! Just look at Devyn's tongue hanging out!


Thanksgiving Dinner was delicious! And you can't forget the olive fingers, it's tradition!


Marshall and Beau loved hanging out by the dogs!


Devyn collected pine cones for Grandma's fire

Ate a little snow

threw some snowballs


Helped Grandma make a snowman.


found the perfect tree...




This was my first experience cutting down our own tree and it was so much fun!
We have adopted it as a holiday tradition!
Now the countdown to Christmas is on.....
p.s. we celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday!!! crazy!!!
time flies when your having fun!
5 comments:
7 years??? wow, congrats!!!
I LOVE fresh christmas trees! What a fun tradition!
Congrats on 7yrs!
Happy anniversary~
How fun to spend Thanksgiving in the snow. I love the tree.
That's one tradition I really missed this year - playing in the snow! I'm so jealous!
Happy Anniversary!
How fun that you cut down your own tree! It looks great.
Post a Comment