Sunday, December 13, 2009

it's a....

We couldn't be happier!!! Devyn is so excited, she has referred to the baby as a girl all along! I had big plan {that started before the pregnancy} that I would go the distance and not find out what we were having! I figured since we had one of each already, that I was prepared either way. Plus, I've heard it's an exciting experience to wait! Jason was not so keen on this plan, he wanted to know, so as I was laying there during my ultrasound {alone, because I had to keep my appointment from him a secret, he said he was going to find out even if I didn't!} I just couldn't do it! It was driving me crazy to sit there and wonder when I could just KNOW!! So, with Jason's birthday a few days away, plan b hatched...It would be the perfect birthday present!! Tonight he opened his present {the ultrasound picture} and was surprised! It was perfect! And exactly what he wanted!!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!

The Standrings said...

bettina congrats! i bet she'll be soo cute

Mel said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

The Parkers said...

oh yeah...I have been waiting for this post...congratulations!

Giles Fam said...

congrats! what a cute way of announcing!!

http://ragdollclothing.blogspot.com/ said...

wow a lot can change in a couple hours, huh?! that's great and i'm excited it's a girl! glad it worked out for you both!!

theniufamily said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

So FUN! Congrats on another girl & great way to surprise your husband!

the DeCampos Family said...

Congrats! She will be just as cute as her sister!!

jtbarker said...

Haha!!! We knew you would crack!j That is so exciting! Its true Jason had no intentions on letting you withhold it from him!