Monday, February 8, 2010

catching up

January flew by!
We had fun at Burkley's birthday party, where the kids had batting practice, jumped in the bounce house, rode horses and played in the sand!
Beau is not a fan of bouncing or swinging, so weird, he crawled out as soon as he was put in!
He even grips the sides of his car seat when we drive over little hills in the car!
I guess he's just a tad sensitive to motion!
The kids loved riding the horse!
Thanks to my niece Macy(the seat belt) I wasn't worried about the kids falling off!



We took the kids fishing at a new urban fishing park in Chandler. Devyn has gotten really good at casting and reeling in with her fishing pole!
Beau spent his time feeding the ducks our picnic leftovers and throwing rocks in the water.

Jason and I got to spend an little time away from the kids for a date in the desert!
We had a target shooting competition between the two of us...
and I won!!(my target is the one on the left).
Nice huh?













1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

It's interesting, you're the second person this week who did a date of shooting. I was planning on surprising Adam for his b day and doing that too. Did you guys go with a company or just print off the targets yourself?