
Nothing beats a weekend trip to
Heber to escape the heat! We enjoyed food, family and the great outdoors! I absolutely love this baby carrier! Beau slept like a rock! I didn't have one with
Devyn, so I am really glad to have one now!!
Devyn loved spending every minute she could outside! She also was so excited to play with grandpa
secrist's new puppy "lady".
Storytime on the porch with uncle Kenny.

Nature walk. check out the new kicks! we had to stop at
Walmart in
Payson to get some "outdoor" shoes! They were perfect because you could just rinse them off!!

We aren't usually this lucky, but this trip we were able to see a few deer!
5 comments:
Hey! Congrats on the new baby he is adorable and Devyn is your twin! I'm jeolous you were able to get out of town and enjoy nice weather. Anyways you have such a cute little family!
LOoks like a fun weekend away! Really, is there ever a time when Devyn is not dressed so dang cute??!!
Fun weekened. It was good to see you guys while we were there. We came just at the right time. Hope to see you again soon.
I saw that you posted on Mikelle's blog .... I was like hey, I know her :) I didn't know you guys had a blog. Little Beau is so cute and Devyn is probably the cutest little girl ever. She is always dressed perfect :) What a cute little family. I like the black furniture you did too, I wish I could do stuff like that.
You look amazing! How fun to get away in the cooler weather, I agree baby bjorns are the best carriers.
Beau is so adorable and Devyn is so cute as always, is she doing good with the transition of becoming a big sister?
Post a Comment