Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sticky fun

Devyn loves stickers! whether they are from the doctor's office, grandma's house or off a piece of fruit or new pair of shoes, she loves them all!! Her cousin Noah got a little carried away with grandma's stickers, and they ended up all over her! Even in her hair!! He had put all star stickers on one arm and all moon stickers on the other! He is so organized, just like his mom!
Aren't they so cute together!
Beau is getting so big already!! He is such a good baby! He has a funny habit of grunting really loud while he sleeps! Every time it sounds like he is trying to wake himself up, then he is right back to being sound asleep again!He does it so often, I don't know how he can sleep through it! It really is soo loud! Devyn loves every second she gets to spend with him! She talks to him and shares her toys with him! She is such a sweet big sister!

7 comments:

Giles Fam said...

What a sweetheart! I love that grunting thing...isn't it funny how different babies are right away? They all come with their own little personality. How fun for you to discover it

Jimmer said...

oh man, what a darling little guy

Staci said...

haha! Love the stickers up & down her arms & everywhere else:)

Beau is SO cute! I'm glad I finally got to see him at the mall. That is SO NICE that Devyn likes him & isn't having a hard time adjusting!

Mel said...

What a good sister! And Beau is soo cute!

Heather said...

Beau is adorable!! He is so chunky! I love chunky babies! I hope I have them!! :)

Elise said...

Beau is such a cute baby! Devyn is such a cute little girl. I love when Mitch comes home from work and tells me stories about her. You have such a cute little family!

Karissa said...

How fun to get so many stickers and all over too! I wont be able to come to wednesdays play date cause its presley's b-day.

ps.. Beau is so cute and looks so cute in my outfit!:)