Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trix are for Kids

This is what happens when mom is busy with the baby! Devyn is normally so well behaved, even when she is alone for a few minutes! I have no idea why she would do this and apparently neither did she! When I asked her what she was doing she responded "I don know". Luckily the box was almost gone! Just a little Trix dust that needed to be vacuumed up.
I made her pick up all the cereal and put it back into the bag to be thrown away.
The only thing this little guy is guilty of is distracting mom and giving his big sis the opportunity to get into mischief!

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Sweet...isn't it hard to be mad at them when they are so stinkin' cute!?

Maren said...

she really wanted that toy at the bottom. is that what the red and yellow thing is on the rug? smart girl. beau is so cute. i really need to come see you. our schedules never work out!

Karissa said...

I love that devyn cant keep her eyes off the tv while she is picking up the cereal:).

Mel said...

Good thing she's so cute or she would've been in big trouble! haha

The Slider Family said...

You are such a good mom to have her clean up her own mess...gotta get them in the habit while they are young. She is so cute and Beau is a handsome little guy. Love ya!