Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update

Beau is such a good baby!! He eats every 3 to4 hours, and sleeps the rest! It has been so much fun to have a baby in the house again!I'm learning to deal with the "boy" stuff, like making sure his little thing is tucked in his diaper pointing down!! I've already had to wash plenty of blankets, sheets and clothes, but I think I finally have it down! LITERALLY!! Devyn loves to touch him SOFTLY on the head and she's constantly saying "he's cute momma, he's cute"!
My mom has once again outdone herself! She made Beau a quilt to match his nursery! sooo cute!
I was able to finish the curtains and get Jason to hang the mirrors over the changing table. sorry the pics are a little dark, I took them while Beau was napping.

Too cute! Quite often when I check on Devyn during her nap she has done such cute things with her stuffed animals and babies. Here she fell asleep hugging them. I've also seen her tuck them in with blankets with their heads on the pillow, while she ended up sleeping at the foot of the bed!

9 comments:

The Standrings said...

what a cute baby! just makes me more excited than i already am!

Giles Fam said...

LOVE the post. I'm so glad you are enjoying your new, little one! Your kids are adorable!!

Becky said...

Beau looks bigger than he is in that picture! He is so cute. You need to start a notebook of all the things Devyn says and does so you won't forget. She says some funny things! I have one and I am always adding to it for both boys.

The Hills said...

he is just adorable! i can't believe you are decorating. you just had a baby. you are crazy! you'll have to teach me the boy stuff when i have a boy. we are all girl at this house!

Mel said...

So cute! Sounds like you're adjusting well. I love those rag quilts your mom makes, she seriously needs to teach me!

The Parkers said...

Way cute!! The blanket is amazing and Devynne is adorable!

Staci said...

I'm a little jealous that he is already so good for you & sleeping & eating good! I HOPE that can be the way it is for us, come December!

I LOVE Beau's nursery! SO CUTE & the blanket your mom made is amazing!

jklaproth said...

so cute! i love brand new baby's, especially the baby boys, since that's all I got! i love how much 'mama's boys' they are. so fun!

Chase and Shalyse Rogers said...

So cute. i love babies! congrats on the new baby boy, and I really like his name, way cute. :)