
Last night I went to Scottsdale's Alumni game. I wish so badly that I could have played, but being only a week away from giving birth, I opted to watch this year! Here I am with my old coaches, Sam and Regina, they were the best!! I had so much fun playing for these two!


Jodi and Kallee were just a couple of my old teamates. And for those of you who haven't seen me in a while, this is as good as it gets for a belly shot!! One more week to go!! My due date is Aug. 20th (also my grandma brown's birthday) and unless something happens before then, I am scheduled to be induced that morning at 5 am!! Baby Beau will be here before we know it!!
9 comments:
way fun...the count down begins...good luck with it all and you look great!!
I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself. You look so cute!! Good luck with the baby
wow! you do NOT look like you are due in a week! i think that my belly is bigger than yours and i still have 2 months! maybe that has something to do with me being about 8 inches shorter than you? i don't know. anyways, good luck with everything. i didn't know you were naming him beau! cute!
You so do not look like you are about to have a baby!! Good luck with it all.
Hey Bettina, it was good to see you when I was in AZ. I can't wait until I am there for good! Good luck with the labor! Can't wait to see pictures.
YOu barely even look pregnant, you suck! You are so gorgeous and have a just as beautiful daughter... so cute!
hey beautiful girl... its been way to long.. i cant believe ur having another baby... i bet ur a wonderful mom.... i talked to tyler a couple weeks ago at ochos wedding... how crazy.. we are all growing up... so are u still doing hair... i am a cosmo tooo... last i heard u were working at hair do... u still there... if so tell rochelle fitzloff that i love her and miss her... miss u too... the good old days... cant believe where the time goes...xoxoxoox fried chicken
Seriously you're due in like a week?! I can barely even see your belly! well, I saw your brother in law again, totally don't remember his name...but its Myra and Emma's dad anyway he was telling me about how cute Devyn is and how she just walks in a room and says...'i'm devyn.' haha...anyway, i thought it was pretty funny. but I am taking over the funastics gym so i'll be your neices teacher from now on..they're really cute girls, but just thought i'd tell you!
Hey Bettina! I had to comment on Sam's face in one of those pictures! haha its hilarious! Regina and Sam were the best coaches! So fun!
Post a Comment