Monday, June 30, 2008

Ready to be a BIG SISTER

Last night Devyn showed me that she is ready to be a big sister! She was eating her beans and her cousin Sam wanted some. Here she is is, not only sharing her beans, but feeding them to him! It was so cute!
She had to keep a little something for herself!
She was so proud of herself! I'd have to say that I'm pretty proud of her too! I hope she will adjust well and be a big help when her little brother arrives! Only 7 weeks to go!

5 comments:

Mel said...

She'll be the best big sister! How cute! I can't believe how big Sam is already. CRAZY!! Tell Laura to post more often!!
Did your dad make the beans?

Missy said...

Bettina... This is Missy McCleary! How are you? Your little girl is beautiful. Hope all is going well. Keep me updated on baby #2!

Karissa said...

oh they are so cute together. Devyn is going to be such a cute big sister. By the way, how is everything going for ya. you only have like a month left. so crazy. let me know if you need anything:)

The Parkers said...

That is just too cute!! 7 weeks...that is so exciting!!

Staci said...

1st of all...I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!

She is SO cute & will be the BEST BIG SISTER!!!