Wednesday, June 25, 2008

jump around

READY
SET
JUMP

Devyn's latest obsession....JUMPING! She has to throw all the pillows off the couch, to give her the maximum jumping space. She can jump and jump and jump! She has so much fun doing this, and we have a lot of fun watching her! She is so ENTERTAINING!

8 comments:

Heather said...

She is seriously so cute! Wish I had could do that all day long! Those were the days...

Mel said...

I'm so jealous of her hair! And my kids are jealous that she gets to jump on the couch! LOL

Catherine said...

I love the simple things that tire the kiddies and requires no physical exertion on our part. What is the deal with the fingers though? Both silly and cute. :0)

Karissa said...

Thats so cute! remember her jumping at peter piper pizza:) about fri. My mother-in-law is getting knee surgery tomorrow. She is planning a little dinner party friday for jesse. With friends and family. Yes she still acts like he's 5. Since she is gonna be down she has asked me basically to throw it. Also I told jesse about cutting Presleys hair again and he was totally apposed. So I guess we'll have to plan another time. Oh and swimming is out with Presley now:( Perfect timing right?

Karissa said...

p.s. the dinner party is for his birthday that was on saturday that they didnt get to celebrate cause we were in vegas. which i totally forgot my camera so im trying to get some pictures from my friends.

Mark and Karen said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I really like the "Set" one. She is the cutest girl ever!

Stephanie Evans said...

Hey Bettina! I just started this blogging adventure because we are moving and I wanted to keep in touch with friends. I'm glad its connecting us to high school friends too! Your little girl is soo cute! I'll add you to our list also. Thx for your comment!

The Standrings said...

cute! it was so good to see you yesterday! thanks for the cute tie!