Nothing is better than a made bed! Except the cutest kid ever, tucked in with her teddys! Devyn had done this all on her own and I was lucky enough to grab the camera to catch it! I LOVE this girl! She does the funniest things and she is so dang cute! I love that I get to spend my days with her! I wouldn't have it any other way!


8 comments:
She is so cute! I love to sit and watch my kids w/o them knowing. They do and say the funniest things! So fun that you got to capture this moment!
I dont think she could be any cuter! Her little smile is perfect.
We need to get together again so the kids can play and you can cut presleys hair again.
cute! i love devyn's hair cut.
She's adorable! And yes, I was 16 my sophmore year :) haha and later I did find out that he did tell the guy to make it stop at the top. But I don't care cause I loved it! haha
Tina she is GORGEOUS!! I love her hair, kids can do and say the darn funniest things, i love it!
Hey girl, I am so busy this week. I was thinking the last friday of june. maybe meeting at your moms house. so the kids can play in the basement. how does that sound?
how cute is that! is she sleeping in a big girl bed now? its been forever. we need to get together again.
So cute. I can't wait for Cali to be at that stage
Post a Comment