Monday night we took a little trip to sportsman's warehouse. Devyn is HOOKED! I think she might even like this place more than daddy!
She couldn't get enough of all the animals! Here she is checking out all the ducks hanging from the ceiling. She kept saying "look at the big elk" and "that's a deer"! Daddy was so proud!
She eventually got tired enough to rest her arms on the cart! How does she even know to do that?! Too funny!

7 comments:
Devyn is so cute!! I love the little strollers they make shopping so much easier with the kiddos!
Those little carts are too cute! why dont they have those everywhere? cant wait to see you guys next week. so much to talk about:)
how funny! those little carts are awesome. any big plans for devyns b-day coming up? can you believe you are going to have a 2 year old?
oh my gosh, i can't get enough of that little girl! her outfits are so cute!
Ok, she's a WOMAN! She looks so old resting on that miniature cart. Can't to see what the next one looks like! :)
ok, yeah, I'm an idiot! I meant shopping carts...not strollers! DUH! haha
Bettina I finally got a new computer and blogging again. I just read like your whole blog. So cute, Devyn is the cutest thing ever... I can't beleive that they messed up on your ultrasound again.. Jenny told me about that. Boys are alot of fun too. We need to get together and swim. Call me..
I remember you loving my raft when you were prego w/ Devyn!!
Post a Comment