Monday, March 24, 2008

What a Week!

Easter Egg Hunt! We had to sneak a little candy before the hunt started, so that Devyn would stay still until it was time to start!
I really thought that she would get the idea... that the more eggs she collected the more candy she would get,but she just wanted to eat what she first found and call it good! Thankfully we had Markie there to help fill our bucket!
I'm so proud of myself for this picture! I don't usually let things like this happen. I'm always way to practical and would rather avoid the mess! But just look at that face! She loved it and I knew I was going to wash her clothes as soon as I got home! Next time maybe vanilla!!
We played at the park with some friends and then headed home for a nap. She asked for a cracker, and the next thing I know she's asleep!
I pull out the cracker to find a cheek full of more cracker! I don't think she even had the time to swallow before she passed out! What a Week!!

6 comments:

Staci said...

hahaha! I love the chocolate everywhere! Way to let it go, for the sake of a cute picture:) But more than that one, I LOVE the pic of the crackers hanging out her mouth & her sound asleep! Can you imagine being SO TIRED, you can't even chew!

Heather said...

Hi! How are you? Your girl is so dang cute! Add me to your blog!

Unknown said...

What fun pictures of Devyn! I love the look on her face in the ice cream pictures - like "I can't believe you're letting me do this mom"!

Jenny Grover said...

Hey girl! So I was talking with Tiff and we need to get together this next week. My days off are Mon. and Wed. We can have the kids play while we chat it up. Like remember when......ha ha! 45th ward memories! Peace Out!!!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

Hey Bettina! It's me, Brittani(Hoopes) That is just the funniest thing ever(the cracker hanging out of her mouth). Devyn is a cutie! I can't wait until I am back in AZ for good. Just one more year!

Maren said...

bettina, check out tias blog from my list. she had her baby!