Wednesday, March 19, 2008
It's a GIRL!!
We are having another Girl! We couldn't be more excited! We already have everything we need for a girl and that just makes it that much easier! So far all my sisters and I have stuck to a pattern of families of one sex. My oldest sister Debbie has 3 girls, Becky has one boy and another on the way, Laura has 4 boys, and now me, one girl with another on the way! I hope to break that pattern someday! I would love to have a boy, but for now, I am perfectly happy with my girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Congrats! That is so fun, you can dress them up alike, I'm way excited for you!
Woohoo! That is so exciting! It is so nice when you have just about everything you'll need when the baby comes, except for diapers, lots and lots of diapers. : ) I bought some ahead of time, so I haven't bought hardly any since Bryce was born, it's been nice.
Steph
Congratulations. As you know, there is nothing like having a good sister.
You should mention your mother's own pattern of having children . . . her pattern is unusual too!
Woohooo! I've been gone all day & was excited to finally get home & check the blog & see what you were having! A girl WILL be easy, since you have everything for a girl AND you can do her hair SO CUTE, like Devyns!
Yahoo! Congrats. I am so excited!
yeah! congrats bettina! i am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations, Bettina! that is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you. Girls are so fun!!
That is exciting! Congrats!!
Great news! Two girls in a row is so fun!
Wow, congrats! We all know she will be the best dressed girl around and always stylish with her hair and accessories. You are a terrific mom.
That is so fun. They will be the best of friends and enemies when they are teenagers anyway:) congrats!!!!
Post a Comment