Sunday, March 16, 2008

Early Easter

Jason's parents came into town this weekend to celebrate birthdays! Jason's mom jaydene and his older brother Kenny both have birthdays in march. While they were here we also celebrated an early Easter! Aunt marina showed devyn how to color eggs without making a mess! what a miracle!
Here she is so carefully drawing on her first real Easter egg!
Grandma and Grandpa Secrist also surprised each of the grandkids with a big Easter bucket full of all kinds of yummy candy! We can't wait until next week when we can do it all over again!

8 comments:

The Greer Family said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! I hope you are feeling good. Have a good Easter!

Steph

Tiff Hunt said...

She is so cute!! I love her little had drawing on the easter egg! She is so cute!

Maren said...

looks like a fun party. i love the picture of her coloring on the egg. so cute. when is your appt? next week?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Standrings said...

i love devyn's outfit! so cute!

Starr Phippen said...

Oh Bettina! Your little girl is so cute! Way to go!

Giles Fam said...

Ok, so I love how you dress Devyn. Where do you find baby leggings??