Monday, March 3, 2008

Flashback

Devyn and daddy on her blessing day.
I absolutely loved these little pants, they were one of my favorite things to dress Devyn in when she was little!
I can't even believe that she was ever this small! It's crazy how time flies! And that I'll be doing it all over again!

6 comments:

The Standrings said...

yeah for babies! i can't wait!

The Parkers said...

She is getting big!! (I wish you could have made it for dinner too, it would have been great to see you!)

Maren said...

so cute! i seems like just last week you were showing me her blessing pictures on your digital picture frame. time sure flies...

Jenny Lynn said...

devyn is like the cutest kid ever! the picture with jason is adorable! you dress her up so cute, i love it!

http://ragdollclothing.blogspot.com/ said...

Cute pics! I've been doing a lot of reminiscing lately too...it seems likes it's been forever since I've had a baby and I'm getting a way too anxious! So when do you find out what you're having?

Staci said...

Maybe you'll get another girl, so you can use those CUTE pants again!!!