One memory that stood out was a drive-in movie we did in primary.
I was excited to use this idea for beau's birthday party.
a pile of diaper boxes, several cans or spray paint, two sizes of paper plates, and a numb trigger finger later....
How to train your dragon
drew and a couple other babes scrounged off what the boys left behind


the cake says "happy birthday Bean"
Which reminds me of a funny story when Beau was a baby, one week old to be exact, I took him to the doc for his check up and the staff must have been confused with the spelling & pronunciation of his name because they called him BEAN! I almost died! How hilarious is that?! And now for someone to see the spelling again and write BEAN on a cake! I guess this might be a reoccurring problem. :) too funny!

3 comments:
OMGosh!!! That was one of my favorite primary activities! I totally remember it like it was yesterday. What a fun idea for a bday party. I will have to keep that in mind! PS - your kids are so cute!!
Such a cute idea! Great job!
I totally remember that primary activity, too!! I loved it! I would never have though to use it as a birthday party...what a great idea! Maybe I'll have to remember that! :) You are so clever. Seriously! And I love Beau showing off his big boy panties. What a stud! :)
Post a Comment