Monday, August 15, 2011

1st day of kindergarten

It was such an exciting day! beau started preschool the next day and it was killing him that devyn got to go and he didn't! He had his backpack on and posed for pictures and everything, thinking he was on his way too!







devyn was exhausted after her first day of school. In fact, the first comment she made as I picked her up was, "why was it so long!?" drew was so happy to see her big sis! devyn was in a cartoon daze and drew couldn't help herself, she just had to play! devyn loves school! I kept telling her that she got to go everyday, so when the weekend rolled around she was disappointed to find out that she wasn't going for the next two days. she asked me to take her to the school so she could tell her teacher something. I told her that no one was at the school. she was so worried, saying "how will talk to her?" You can leave her a message on the phone or send her an email and she will get back to you I said. I think that was a little confusing for her, so she just gave up on the whole thing!

2 comments:

The Standrings said...

you have a kindergartener!!!?? thats crazy!!

Mel said...

So cute! I can't believe she's a kindergartner!