We're trying to go down that route right now too... I have to say it is NOT my favorite thing. But they sure do look cute in their big boy undies!
It is so nice to have them going potty!
hey Bettina!! I can't remember if I already said something about this but I think it's so fun that Thomas and Jacey are in your ward! What a coincidence! Your kids are adorable!! and it's good to hear from you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We're trying to go down that route right now too... I have to say it is NOT my favorite thing. But they sure do look cute in their big boy undies!
It is so nice to have them going potty!
hey Bettina!! I can't remember if I already said something about this but I think it's so fun that Thomas and Jacey are in your ward! What a coincidence! Your kids are adorable!! and it's good to hear from you!
Post a Comment