Thursday, September 10, 2009

Project Pre-school..take 1

With Devyn in Pre-school and Beau taking his morning nap, I've realized that I have the perfect opportunity to get some things done around the house that I have been putting off!
Today's "project pre-school": to finally hang my old red curtains from my family room, in my master bedroom!
These things have been draped across my treadmill for almost 5 months!!!
(yes it has been that long since I used my treadmill!!)
BEFORE:
AFTER:

The pictures don't do it justice!!
They look awesome!
And what's even better is that it didn't cost a thing!!

5 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

It looks beautiful. It is amazing the difference that adding curtains makes...the color, texture...Love it!

Giles Fam said...

Looks awesome!!!

Mel said...

LOVE it!! Did you make the curtains or buy them? Please share, they are the exact color I need for my bedroom!

Staci said...

I need a kid in preschool! :)

I LOVE the curtains, I remember them in your family room & they go perfect in your Master!

Kaytie Brown said...

They DO look AWESOME!!!