Thursday, September 24, 2009

the costume box

My parents have this costume box. When we were kids, and Halloween rolled around we went to this box.Not much to it, just a few old dance costumes, homemade clown suits, and these awesome wigs and glasses. The other day we got it out and Devyn and Burkley loved it!


Marshall didn't mind...
Beau hated it...
And I even got in on the action!

4 comments:

jake and jenni said...

What fun pictures!I don't know why wearing fake hair is so much fun...but it is!
My parents have the same kind of box...it was always so much fun! I think I am gonna go take a peek in it now, just to see if my dance costume from 1988 is still in there.:)

The Standrings said...

ha! the one of you is the best!

Staci said...

Too cute! Love the one of Beau crying. Reminds me of the 1st time I put a wig on Parker...same reaction!

haha...you look like you have grandma hair:)

The Slider Family said...

Too funny! It's fun to dress-up, no matter what age!:)