Friday, September 4, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Last night Devyn and I went to "meet the teacher" night for her preschool. She starts next Tuesday, 4 days and 21 minutes (but who's counting :) She goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to noon. I have all kinds of things planned to fill my time!!
Devyn is soo ready! I told her that I was going with her to meet her teacher, but next week I wasn't going to go with her. So, last night while we were sitting and listening to her teacher, she turns to me and says, " aren't you going to go now?"
Oh she's READY alright!!!

3 comments:

Maren said...

so cute! who is her preschool teacher? someone close to you in mesa? she is going to have so much fun!

jake and jenni said...

She will love it...and so will you! :) She is adorable!

Mel said...

How cute! Nice for you to have a few hours with only one!