Monday, July 6, 2009

SUPER Par-tay

SUPER Devyn turned 3!!!

With a lot of help from my mom, I made capes as party favors for all the kids, 28 in all! And even personalized with their initials! They turned out SO cute! Of course when it came down to it, I wasn't able to get a picture of all 28 kids together!

Instead of a cake, We had a tower of donuts...Devyn's favorite is chocolate!

Parker
Kara
Noah
Everyone LOVED the slip & slide that Jason made! It was 50 feet long!! Devyn was a little timid at first, but once she tried it there was no stopping her!! It was so much fun to see her really enjoying her party!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Happy birthday Devyn!! LOVE the "super capes"! Looks like she had a SUPER birthday!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Super girl! Great job on the capes! So cute! It looks like everyone hada great time!

jake and jenni said...

What a SUper fun party! I want to go on that slip n slide! I t looks awesome!

Kaytie Brown said...

That looks like an AWESOME party!!

Mark and Karen said...

What great ideas! Happy birthday Devyn, you are too cute!

Giles Fam said...

Bettia, that cape party favor thing is such a clever idea! And way to go by making 28!! That is awesome, and I'm sure the kids LOVED them!

Hope said...

Looks like everyone had a blast especially devyn!