Friday, July 10, 2009

Holiday in Heber

We spent our 4Th of July holiday in Heber. First we continued Devyn birthday celebration since Grandma and Grandpa Secrist weren't able to make to her birthday party a few days earlier. Grandma made her a cake and gave her character playing cards(memory) which she loves! It also gave me the chance to give Devyn her BIG present which I forgot in the car during her party, I guess I had my hands full!!

Jason really wanted to get her a fish tank, but when we asked her if she wanted fish or a bike, she always said bike!
The rest of the weekend was spent entirely OUTDOORS! The weather was gorgeous!!



Enjoying time with Roscoe, Becky and Kenny's new puppy!






Happy 4Th of July!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

So jealous of the nice weather you were able to enjoy during the 4th!!

jake and jenni said...

It looks so green in those pictures. Are you sure thats AZ? j/k Your kids are sao cute. I love the new heading on your blog!

jtbarker said...

So Cute!!! It has been way to long! It was so fun running into you. I think we will see you for a fight night that was this last weekend...I don't know for sure! And when the cabin is done my parents said we can take you guys up for a relaxing weekend if your up for it.

CHRiSTOPH said...

What a great 4th of July you must have had at Heber! I wish we could have been there to meet all the children (and their parents!). Can't wait to have Grandpa Secrist here in Munich with our kids, though! Lots of love to you all from CHRiSTOPH and the Habich family!

Adam and Jess said...

I think that last picture is cute with them all matching. Gotta love the fireworks. I can't believe you made capes for all the kids at the birthday party too!!