Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day at the museum

Last week we went to the Museum of Natural History. There was so much to do and see! Our first stop...the poop room. It was very unique to say the least!
touchable crystals


There is a activity room with coloring, puzzles, toys and more!
Looking at the 3D book
Watching the flash flood
In a movie
Learning the erosion process
finding fossils
panning for Gold
After the museum we walked downtown,stepped into Domestic Bliss, saw some of the statues and ate a yummy lunch at Sweet Cakes!! We had so much fun!






5 comments:

Mel said...

What a fun day! I need to be a better mom and do those things with my kids!

Elise said...

Devyn looks so grown up in these pictures! It looks like you guys had a great day! Good Job Mom!

Hope Brooks said...

Did you guys give beau away? I don't see any recent pics!

The Thatchers said...

is that the place in downtown mesa? it looks like fun. that is a huge scorpion!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Beau is getting. I haven't looked at your blog for a while. CUTE kids!